Tuesday, April 9, 2019

WHAT'S THIS?

Hi! I am Ashe, a Senior High School student. In this blog site, I published all my essays, lessons and outputs in hopes of helping other SHS students generate some ideas. I am no genius so I can't guarantee all my works are grammatically perfect.

On the right are the categories by subject and you can search base on what you are looking for:
  • Lesson
  • Essay
  • Performance Task
  • Business Plan
  • Research
  • Training Program
  • Reflection
  • Speech
  • Broadcasting Script
I don't encourage you to plagiarize my work so please credit this site if you can.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S THIS?

Hi! I am Ashe, a Senior High School student. In this blog site, I published all my essays, lessons and outputs in hopes of helping other SH...